When planning a BBQ menu, the meat is often the star, and the edges are an afterthought. With this Grilled Greek Summer time Veggies recipe, a platter overflowing with colourful marinated and grilled greens steals the present.
That is the right vegetable facet dish for summer time. It’s very no-fuss, retains properly within the fridge to eat all through the week, and may feed a crowd.
Customizing Your Greek Grilled Veggies
You’ll discover that this recipe adapts properly to small tweaks to fit your tastes. Listed here are a couple of methods to make it your personal:
- Use your favourite veggies. Be at liberty to swap out greens and grill what you like.
- Make them thicker should you’d like. We sliced every of those greens round ¼-?” thick so they’ll grill shortly, however you may slice them thicker should you like meatier veggies.
- Change up the dressing for enjoyable. This dish would even be tasty with the Primal Kitchen Italian Dressing or Primal Kitchen Oil and Vinegar Dressing in lieu of the Greek dressing.
- Stovetop possibility. For those who don’t have a grill, these might be made in a grill pan on the stovetop, and even roasted on a parchment-covered sheet pan in your oven. Roast at 400 levels for 15 minutes on both sides, or till properly browned.
Right here’s find out how to make your new favourite BBQ facet dish.
Grilled Greek Summer time Greens Recipe
Time within the kitchen: 20 minutes
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into rounds
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1 purple bell pepper, cored and minimize into thick slices
- 1 small purple onion, sliced into rounds
- eight oz. cremini mushrooms (you may minimize them in half should you’d like)
- ? cup Primal Kitchen Greek Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Elective: chopped oregano, crumbled feta cheese
In a bowl, mix ¼ cup of Primal Kitchen Greek Dressing, Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss all the greens within the sauce. Permit the greens to marinate for 30 minutes, tossing them a few times throughout this time.
Preheat your grill over medium warmth. As soon as scorching, rigorously place the greens on the grill. After 1-2 minutes, flip every of them 90 levels to get good grill marks.
Grill for an extra 1-2 minutes, then flip over the greens and grill for an extra 2-Three minutes, or till they’re properly grilled on the surface and tender on the within (this time will depend upon how thick you slice them).
Drizzle the remaining Primal Kitchen Greek Dressing on high and garnish with chopped parsley and feta if desired.
Diet Data (Four servings):
Complete Carbs: 14g
Web Carbs: 9g