Desk of Contents[Hide][Show]
Garlic is one in every of my household’s favourite flavors, so it’s no shock that we cherished these garlic roasted mushrooms. They’re easy to make and go along with nearly any beef recipe (poultry too!).
Wholesome Garlic Roasted Mushrooms
I’m at all times on the lookout for new methods to incorporate a wide range of vitamins in my household’s weight-reduction plan. Garlic and mushrooms are two meals that comprise many vitamins that the physique wants:
- Garlic – This herb is each a deliciously fragrant and medicinal. Whereas its use traditionally has wavered between an herb from the gods and a meals solely match for animals to eat, garlic continues to be a standard meals and herb at the moment. Many studies have shown its well being advantages to incorporate supporting coronary heart well being, hair well being, and preventing infections.
- Mushrooms – Some kinds of mushrooms are nice for medicinal purposes, corresponding to people who enhance power or help the immune system. Culinary mushrooms are simply nice for supporting general well being. They usually style good too! Mushrooms comprise antioxidants, B nutritional vitamins, copper, vitamin D, and potassium. Mushrooms additionally comprise plenty of soluble fiber, which is nice for supporting digestion and coronary heart well being.
Garlic and mushrooms are wholesome, however they’re additionally scrumptious and an incredible addition to most meals.
Make Garlic Roasted Mushrooms
This mushroom facet dish is easy and straightforward to make. Listed here are the steps:
- Warmth butter, garlic, and lemon zest on the range
- Place the mushrooms (stems up) within the backside of a non-toxic preheated skillet
- Drizzle with garlic butter and bake for 20 minutes
- When accomplished cooking, squeeze lemon juice over the mushrooms and sprinkle with parsley
I like to serve these to dinner company as a result of they’re straightforward to make and really feel so elegant!
Concepts for Serving
This dish is a straightforward facet for one-pot meals and skillets in addition to vacation spreads and get-togethers. Listed here are a few of my favourite pairings:
- Perfect Prime Rib – I got here up with this recipe after tons of analysis into the best option to make a scrumptious prime rib. That is one in every of our vacation favorites and is easy to make.
- Healthy Slow-Cooker Meatloaf – This recipe is ideal for busy days as a result of it will possibly cook dinner when you’re out and about. I’ve additionally made it with totally different spices and herbs for various flavors.
- Easy Chuck Roast Recipe – That is additionally wonderful within the Prompt Pot for these days when time simply slips by. I really like that I can throw this in and do nothing till it’s completed!
- Garlic Herb Pot Roast – Nice within the Prompt Pot, this recipe is fast and straightforward to make. However it will possibly additionally simply be made in a sluggish cooker if you wish to begin it early within the day.
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie – My children love candy potatoes so this variation on the Irish basic is a straightforward option to sneak in further veggies. It additionally freezes properly for a fast weeknight meal.
- Skillet Steak and Butternut Latkes – This easy meal is nice by itself however is wonderful with garlic-roasted mushrooms as a facet dish.
I’ve additionally been identified to eat these mushrooms leftover alongside rolled up deli meat (homemade preferably) as a fast snack or lunch.
Garlic Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
Garlic roasted mushrooms with lemon are a straightforward and scrumptious facet for any meal.
- 16 oz mushrooms
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP recent parsley (chopped)
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place a big, oven-proof skillet within the oven to warmth up. Should you don’t have one, simply skip this step and use a special baking dish in step 6.
Brush any dust off the mushrooms and provides them a fast rinse if crucial.
In a small pan, soften the butter over medium low warmth.
Add the minced garlic and lemon zest and saute 2 minutes till aromatic.
Take away the skillet from the oven and place the mushrooms, stem facet up, in a single layer within the backside or within the backside of a baking dish. Should you run out of room, place the remaining mushrooms over the gaps between the primary layer of mushrooms.
Drizzle the garlic butter over the mushrooms.
Sprinkle with salt.
Return the skillet to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Squeeze the lemon juice over the mushrooms and sprinkle with recent parsley.
Serve and luxuriate in!
These mushrooms are an ideal accompaniment to this excellent prime rib roast.
Energy: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Ldl cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 373mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 439IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
Are you a mushroom lover? What’s your favourite option to eat this scrumptious fungi?